30 June 2011

Introducing Steve Carioti




I am a native of Prince George's County, Maryland, where I curently reside with my fiance Bobi Sofou and her daughter Anna. I am the third child of five boys. My parents also reside in Prince George's County.

I am a full time student at Prince George's Community College (PGCC) in Largo, Maryland. I plan to complete my studies at PGCC in the spring of 2012 at which point I will recieve my Associate's degree in General Studies. Upon completetion, I plan to transfer to Bowie State University, where I will pursue a Bachelor's degree in history.

I've lived in Maryland for most of my life, except for a seven year period where I lived in Los Angeles, California. I worked as a production and writer's assistant at Warner Bros. Studios in Burbank, California on such shows as "Hanging with Mr. Cooper," "The West Wing," "ER," and several other productions.


I love playing most sports; however, hockey is my favorite. I also enjoy reading historically significant books that typically center around the American Revolutionary period.

I recently started a stamp collection and vintage toy car collection. I enjoy visiting museums in my spare time. The National Museum of American History in Washington, D.C. is my favorite museum to visit.

My longtime goals are to secure a position working in the field of history and to further my education, once I've completed my studies at Bowie State University.



Pictured: Steve Carioti

No comments: